Our Founder, Darren Dawson is a Certified Master Inspector, and is a long time member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI
). Darren has over 20 years in the construction management and home building industry. In addition, Darren has received many additional home inspection related certifications from the leading home inspection association in the world.
- We use only state of the art Spectora Home Inspection Software to prepare your report. We provide you with clear explanations of all issues and multiple photographs, videos to document and clarify these issues. We will gladly take the time necessary to explain our narratives to you to ensure that you understand the contents of your report.
- We are fully licensed in the State of South Carolina #48912 and North Carolina #5102.
- Darren was recently awarded the Inspector Certification from the Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) for Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), this federal certification is only granted to a small number of candidates that meet the strict requirements of the United States Government.
- We are fully insured and provide all the necessary coverage mandated by both South & North Carolina and Dept of HUD.
- We are a member in good standing for the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- We are a member in good standing for the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- We are an affiliate member in good standing with the Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors (SC) and the Brunswick County Association of Realtors (NC).
- We follow the Standards of Practice set forth by InterNACHI and ASHI as well as those of the state of South & North Carolina.
- Your detailed written/ imaged inspection report is generated in “real time” and will be completed and ready for you immediately following the inspection.
- Our cloud based software means your report can be viewed from any device with an internet connection.
- We will forward your report to your Real Estate Agent, Attorney or anyone else you desire.
- We fulfill at least 24 hours of continuing education every year.
- We will provide you with unmatched customer service.